The Quails in Central America: December update
Here’s the latest update from the Quail family, our mission partners in Central America. You can watch their October update video below, or read a quick update and some prayer points below the video.
The Quails have been in Costa Rica since April to learn Spanish. But they’re finally heading to Nicaragua in early February next year to work with the Christian charity Engineering Ministries International (EMI).
This month, the Quails are giving thanks for:
- having learned lots of Spanish
- Chloe’s recovery from her broken leg
- the replacement of their stolen laptops and passports
- generous one-off donations and new monthly financial supporters
They would like you to pray with them for:
- their final exams and finishing our studies well
- Rob’s parents’ and sister’s visit, that everybody stays healthy and has safe travels
- the funds to meet their remaining funding gap (about £200 per month)
- Rob’s visit to the Arbol de Vida EMI project in northern Costa Rica in January, his first EMI project trip
You can read more about what they’ve been up to and what they need us to pray for in their latest newsletter on their website.
If you want to donate to the Quails to help with their funding, you can do that at the support raising page on their website.
We have a prayer support group for the Quails at St Paul’s which meets regularly to pray for them, and sometimes speaks to them online. If you want to join this group, get in touch with Rev April or Andrew Walters.All News